Owning a vacuum cleaner is not considered as a luxury nowadays. It is now considered as an essential part of everyone’s household item. If you’re looking for the best vacuum cleaner then you are going to have a difficult time. There are many excellent vacuums in the market nowadays. But reviews below would help you choose the best vacuum cleaner for you.
Bissell Little Green Look Through
The Bissell Little Green cleaner is a steam vacuum as well. It is perfect for reducing the waste and dust from your surroundings.
- This vacuum is small in size and is very portable. You can also use it to clean and vacuum your car, stairs and many pieces of furniture.
- This vacuum can suck out small stains and animal hairs.
- The cord is very long as well which allows you to reach other spots you usually couldn’t clean.
The only drawback about this vacuum is that the nozzle sucks only a narrow area so you have to press down the carpet or the sofa so you could maximize its suction. Other than that, the Bissell Little Green steam vacuum is a wonderful home vacuum for a cheap price and a 1-year limited warranty.
Hoover SteamVac Review
There are loads of Hoover vacuum cleaner reviews like the example here that are in the market and there are many options that user can choose from. However, Hoover SteamVac Carpet F5914-900 is one of the most popular choice for many Hoover users.
- The steamer can instantly dry whatever it is steaming almost instantly.
- It does kill the bacteria in your carpet, sofa or car. The steam is one way to disinfect without using harmful chemicals.
- The front of the SteamVac is made of transparent plastic so you would be able to view how the machine vacuums the water up.
- The suction for this machine is also excellent because the scrubbing heads of the vacuum and the hand attachment never freezes up.
- The upholstery accessories of this vacuum are also very efficient as well. All the dirt and the sludge from your upholstery will be sucked up, leaving your upholstery squeaky clean.
Though many users think that the water tank may be too small, it is just a minor weakness. The SteamVac still remains one of the most popular choices for many people.
McCulloch Steam Cleaner Review
McCulloch MC-1275 has gained popularity and many users consider it as probably the most multi-purpose cleaner in the marker. With this cleaner, you can clean your floors, cars, walls or even your BBQ grill.
- It does a fantastic job in removing stains and odors.
- It can kill germs and other bacteria without the use of chemicals. The MC-1275 is just as potent and just as powerful as your old chemical cleaner.
- It is also very efficient and effective in sucking our bathtub stains, sink stains and tile grout – a truly multi-purpose cleaner.
- It has wheels so you wouldn’t have to carry the vacuum.
- The vacuum is very durable as well where connectors to the steam hose and gun fit sturdily.
- The steam pressure is very strong but not enough to blow fragments or dirt more a couple of inches away from where the steamer hits.
Check out this steam cleaner:
All in all, it really is a heavy-duty cleaner as it name implies.
Hopefully, this guide has made selecting the best vacuum for you simpler so you could save more time and money.